An Interactive Crash Course in Employee Benefits Compliance
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - Syracuse
8:30am - 10:30am
Embassy Suites, 311 Hiawatha Blvd, Syracuse, NY 13204
As human resource and employee benefits professionals, you often wear many hats. With the passage of new rules and regulations, on top of an already complex employee benefits landscape, juggling various compliance concerns has become increasingly challenging. The key to minimizing your employee benefits compliance risk is ensuring that you are aware of and able to address common compliance risk and issues that arise in the day-to-day administration of your plan. This seminar will include an overview of many pressing compliance issues, such as those arising under Consumer Driven Health Plans, ERISA, Section 125, COBRA, HIPAA, and PPACA.
During this interactive session, attendees will win prizes while learning:
- ERISA Reporting, Disclosure, and Fiduciary Requirements
- Permissible Mid-Year Election Changes
- PPACA Coverage Reforms & Mandates
- COBRA Qualifying Event & Notice Requirements
- HDHP, HSA, HRA, and FSA Plan Coordination
- HIPAA Privacy & Nondiscrimination Requirements
- State Benefits Law, where applicable.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: